Sales Operations Coordinator, Intermediate
Status: Full-time Position, Monday to Friday
TryCycle Data Systems is a dynamic and fast-paced software company, established in 2017. A proudly Canadian company headquartered in Ottawa, we specialize in the development and delivery of accessible, human-powered digital health solutions with a strong clinical focus. And we’re growing! TryCycle was named one of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies of 2023. Our mission is to reduce treatment barriers, increase human compassion, and improve outcomes for people with addiction, mental illness, depression, and trauma. We are deeply proud of our community-oriented health initiatives designed to empower and support the most vulnerable groups, including Youth, Indigenous communities, and Veterans. For more information, please visit our website at trycycle.ca.
TryCycle is actively looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to become a valuable addition to our expanding team. This is a BRAND-NEW position, reporting directly to the CEO to support founder-led sales. The Sales Operations Coordinator is a newly established role with substantial potential for career growth. In this role, you will operate in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, that demands an organized, methodical, and proactive approach to sales administration, support, coordination, and the advancement of sales processes.
As the Sales Operations Coordinator, you will assume a pivotal role in providing essential support to both the CEO, as well as business development and sales/marketing functions. We are seeking an individual with a sales operations background, someone who thrives in supporting every aspect of the sales process, from providing administrative coordination of meetings and follow-ups, to actioning tasks, developing sales materials, and maintaining a Sales CRM. You must possess superior organizational skills, be a clear and confident communicator, and be willing to learn and grow with our sales team.
- Act as CEO’s right-hand for all sales-related items (calls, presentations, preparation, follow-up, etc.)
- Schedule, organize and attend all sales meetings and events, and assist in ensuring appropriate attendees are present, preparing materials or presentations as well as documentation.
- Maintain a detailed record of leads and opportunities, including their status, source, and key details.
- Schedule timely follow-up activities, such as phone calls, emails, or meetings, for sales team members based on their interactions with leads and prospects.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between sales representatives and potential customers.
- Utilize and maximize CRM to continue TryCycle’s strong business relationships and support the growth of new business opportunities.
- Owns all inside sales efforts, including responding to and following up on inquiries, maintaining engagement.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Demonstrated sales support, sales coordination, and sales administration experience.
- Proficiency in using office software and tools, including calendar and email management, document creation, communication platforms and sales platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, and/or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Bilingualism – French and English (spoken and written) is considered an asset.
- Experience in the software or health industry is considered an asset.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales operations, sales support, or sales account coordination role.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, you must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, or another CRM platform.
- Must have strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be willing to provide top-notch administrative support, manage calendars, and emails, schedule appointments, and handle correspondence like a pro.
- This position will require a background check and training in privacy regulations
- This position is remote (or hybrid if residing in Ottawa).
- To succeed with us, you must be team-oriented, eager to learn, and reliable
- Enthusiasm, passion, and the love of learning goes a long way here!
Why you should work at TryCycle:
- Brand new office space in Ottawa (free parking, free coffee & access to on-site gym)
- Health and dental benefits plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus “flex” days in addition to vacation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- RRSP Matching Program (coming soon!)
Our Commitment to Diversity & Equity
At TryCycle Data Systems, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe that diversity enriches our organization and drives innovation, creativity, and success. We recognize that diversity encompasses a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and talents. This comes in many forms, and we are always seeking to add new and different perspectives to the team. We are dedicated to creating an environment where individuals from all walks of life can thrive and contribute their unique skills and insights.
Equity is at the heart of our hiring practices. We are dedicated to ensuring fairness, transparency, and equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, or any other dimension of diversity. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodations to ensure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to succeed in our hiring process, upon request.
We invite all qualified individuals to join us in our journey toward a more diverse and equitable future!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via BambooHR at https://trycycledata.bamboohr.com/careers/37 by January 5th, 2024. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.